Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cards Win! Cards Win!


This has obviously been a Cardinals-themed blog as of late, but this should be the last entry that's more Cardinals than baking.  With the holidays coming up, I'm sure I'll have plenty of cookies, cupcakes, cake pops and more coming your way.



To celebrate the Cardinals World Series Win, I baked Champagne Cupcakes - complete with mini champagne bottle candles and Cardinals World Series logos.




I was originally going to go with a "from-scratch" recipe, but truthfully, I made them and they didn't taste all that great.  The Betty Crocker version is pretty delicious, easy to make and way less time consuming.



The past month has been crazy to say the least.  In between Postseason games at Busch, trips to Texas, baking a LOT, and games that made me feel like my stress level had hit new highs, it was all worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment